We have chosen eCLIPS as our careers information resource. This easy to use online platform will help your child make informed decisions for their future. It’s written specifically for 11-19s by career professionals and provides:
• Accurate information on over 1400 jobs to help your child consider the full range of options
• Live-streamed labour market information including local vacancies
• Information catering for all abilities and stages
• Careers linked to school/college subjects
• Impartial advice to help your child choose study and employment options and prepare for the world of work
• An interactive career matching tool
By investing in eCLIPS we are helping to meet four of the eight Gatsby Benchmarks (2, 3, 4 & 7), the Government’s chosen standards for high quality careers guidance provision.
Our licence provides unlimited access both at school and at home.
If you would like to access the website, we have a unique password that we can share with you; please email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you.
Mrs M Batsford
Careers LeaderBack to News